Dr. Ryan Crain
Raised in Oklahoma, Dr. Ryan Crain graduated from Abilene Christian University with a bachelor’s degree in Biology and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in 2005. He began his own practice in February 2006.
Dr. Crain recently earned a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, an honor that very few dentists in the U.S. receive. Dr. Crain is, in fact, the first dentist in the county to have become a Fellow with the Academy. He is also consistently engaged in continuing education and business training, all to assist you, the patient.
Dr. Crain is involved with many professional organizations, including:
- The American Dental Association, Member
- The Texas Dental Association, Member
- The Fort Worth District Dental Society, Member
- The Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow (FAGD)
- The Ft. Worth Better Business Bureau, Member
When he isn’t busy making sure you’re 100 percent thrilled with your smile, Dr. Crain loves golfing, hunting, fishing, and generally just being outdoors.