The scope of the oral surgery procedures that we offer here in our office is pretty much extractions. We do a lot of wisdom teeth extractions as well, even impacted wisdom teeth. Typically we do all of that under sedation. With our 3D imaging technology that we have, it allows us to see things a lot better before we actually go into the surgery so we know where those impacted wisdom teeth are, and that procedure is not as traumatic now as it once was.
Top-notch Willow Park, TX dentist at Texas Grins is here for you when you need oral surgery. While we will always explore other options first, some problems require oral surgery to maintain your oral health.
If you’ve been told you need oral surgery or suspect any of the treatments below can help you, trust the experienced hands here at Texas Grins. Call top-rated Willow Park, TX dentist Dr. Crain’s office today at 817-779-7111 to schedule a time to come in and discuss your dental needs.
3D Imaging Guides All Our Oral Surgery
Our Galileos 3D CBCT imaging helps us give you the most effective and efficient oral surgery procedure possible. Some of the benefits you can look forward to:
- Saves Time
- Improves Diagnosis
- Improves Precision
- Reduces Pain
- Saves Money
Types of Oral Surgery Offered at Texas Grins
- Tooth Removal/Extractions – To keep the rest of your smile safe, we may need to remove a permanent tooth if it’s damaged beyond repair or could affect your other teeth. With dental sedation, our caring staff will make sure this is a painless process.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – These are the last teeth to come in. Many people cannot accommodate another set of molars, so they often cause pain and other dental problems. Our 3D guided surgery techniques save you money by avoiding specialist referrals. Let trusted Willow Park, TX dentist Dr. Crain and his team help you with these problem teeth at Texas Grins.
- Ridge Augmentation – Losing a tooth can cause a jawbone deformity. This procedure corrects that by placing bonelike material in the area to stimulate bone growth.
- Sinus Lifts – To create the needed bone mass for dental implants in your upper jaw, top-notch Willow Park, TX dentist Dr. Crain may recommend a sinus lift. By lifting a small portion of your upper jaw into your sinus cavity and adding bone material in the area, we are able to stimulate new bone growth.
- Bone Grafts – Bone grafts are a great way of building up areas of insufficient bone and making dental implants a possibility.
Trust the Surgical Experts at Texas Grins with Your Smile Today
Call our Willow Park, TX dentist office today at 817-779-7111 to schedule your oral surgery consultation. Our online form is another fast and easy way to set up your visit. Dr. Crain will be happy to go over the procedures that may help you and answer any questions you have.
Dr. Ryan Crain of Texas Grins is indeed one of the trusted dentists in Willow Park, TX since he is a member of a lot of organizations such as The American Dental Association, and many more.