In-House Membership Plan
With our In-House Dental Membership Plan, you can get amazing discounts on your dental care with us. For one low yearly price, you can save up to 100 percent on many of your needed treatments. Talk to one of our staff members today about how to sign up.
3D Imaging Guides All Our Oral Surgery
Our Galileos 3D CBCT imaging helps us give you the most effective and efficient oral surgery procedure possible. Some of the benefits you can look forward to:
- Saves Time
- Improves Diagnosis
- Improves Precision
- Reduces Pain
- Saves Money
Types of Oral Surgery Offered at Texas Grins
- Tooth Removal/Extractions – To keep the rest of your smile safe, we may need to remove a permanent tooth if it’s damaged beyond repair or could affect your other teeth. With dental sedation, our caring staff will make sure this is a painless process.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – These are the last teeth to come in. Many people cannot accommodate another set of molars, so they often cause pain and other dental problems. Our 3D guided surgery techniques save you money by avoiding specialist referrals. Let trusted Willow Park, TX dentist Dr. Crain and his team help you with these problem teeth at Texas Grins.
- Ridge Augmentation – Losing a tooth can cause a jawbone deformity. This procedure corrects that by placing bonelike material in the area to stimulate bone growth.
- Sinus Lifts – To create the needed bone mass for dental implants in your upper jaw, top-notch Willow Park, TX dentist Dr. Crain may recommend a sinus lift. By lifting a small portion of your upper jaw into your sinus cavity and adding bone material in the area, we are able to stimulate new bone growth.
- Bone Grafts – Bone grafts are a great way of building up areas of insufficient bone and making dental implants a possibility.
Trust the Surgical Experts at Texas Grins with Your Smile Today
Top-notch Willow Park, TX dentist at Texas Grins is here for you when you need oral surgery. While we will always explore other options first, some problems require oral surgery to maintain your oral health.
If you’ve been told you need oral surgery or suspect any of the treatments below can help you, trust the experienced hands here at Texas Grins. Call top-rated Willow Park, TX dentist Dr. Crain’s office today to schedule a time to come in and discuss your dental needs.